Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Facebook stuttering

Having trouble logging on?

You're not the only one.

I've had so much trouble with Facebook that to the best of my recollection I have changed my password five times in the past few days. I also have a mysterious duplicate site, and a triplicate keeps on trying to barge in.

Facebook has suffered a series of service disruptions which left many people unable to use the social network.

The problems meant that the site was unreachable for some people for almost two hours.

Sporadic disruptions were reported by many people and even those who could get through said pages were taking a long time to load.

Facebook apologised but said it had fixed the problem.

News of problems getting at and using Facebook spread quickly as people took to Twitter, news sites and blogs to express their frustration.

"Facebook is acting like its stock. It keeps going down," quipped a Tweeter.

No comments: