Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Readers of my blog

New Year's Day arrived

A time for going on a diet, making resolutions, and having a look at who reads the blog

It was interesting.  About 80,000 individual readers, and for the first time ever, I had a look to see where they live.

Two thirds of my readers are in the United States of America.  (I'm amazed.  And flattered.)

New Zealand, Slovenia, and the United Kingdom tie for second place.  (Slovenia? Good lord!)

Then Germany.

Then Australia, France, and Canada.

And a Happy New Year to you all!

3 comments:

Judith said...

Happy New Year to you too, Joan, from a reader of your blog (domiciled in NZ!)

Judith said...

Oh, and PS: diet starts tomorrow. Or maybe on Monday. :)

World of the Written Word said...

And happy new year to one of the select few! I'm still thinking about that diet ... but there is all that chocolate in the fridge left over from Christmas that absolutely and definitely needs using up.