Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Summer nights on National Radio

It occurs to me that I really should announce that I will be on radio tonight, a guest of radio presenter Liam Ryan.  The program is called "Summer Nights" and is billed as the alternative to listening to cicadas.

I believe it will be streamed (or whatever the right techo word might be) for some time, so overseas listeners can catch up.  I might even listen myself!

What will we talk about?  Right now, I do not have a notion, but imagine it will have a lot to do with ships and the sea, and maybe even female pirates and other seafaring women.  And then there are Tupaia and Wiki Coffin ...

Will 25 minutes be long enough?  We shall see.

2 comments:

Shayne Parkinson said...

Listening to you right now, Joan!

World of the Written Word said...

Wow, that's a thought! Happy New Year, Shayne. May lots of great things happen to you in 2011.